Nurture Retreat July 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
This will be an opportunity to discover more of what's wanting to be expressed through you... what needs more time and space to develop and where you are holding unhealthy patterns of limitation? sharing my techniques to use home as a mirror for your SOUL. on this 2 day course you can expect to learn how to design spaces that nurture YOU and your families deeply
Home represents so many aspects of ourselves. It's our sanctuary, our study space our play ground and so much more! Join us here and learn how to cultivate more inner peace to uncover your hidden gems and use home to nurture these hidden parts of ourselves...
I work intuitively to design homes as a catalyst for my customers personal development and to encourage inspired states of living, creating Soulful homes that connect us to our natural World and to more inner peace increases well-being and productivity.
My work has been featured on TV and national publications. Weaving in my experiences as a holistic interior designer and energy healer: Using soulful practices to enhance your life the NURTURE retreat will share key tools to support you and your home for more expression of all that you are becoming!
What To Expect
A jam packed 2 days of nurture, revelations and insights. Klara has a knack for uplifting people as she works in a heart-centred way. This is an opportunity to get some clarity around what needs more nurture and to develop deeper integrity and relationship with yourself. Meet in a group of ladies who are there to support you, so you can be witnessed and appreciated. Learn how to move into a bigger vision of your life, valuing what you bring ...
Here are some examples of what we will cover:
- Nurture your inner realm to empower and reclaim you - a five step process to work through.
- Using Colour as a tool for Emotional Mastery - Klara shares her system Soul Colour Alchemy for creative confidence!
- Learn how to access what your soul yearning is: How to have better dialogue with your inner self.
- Heighten the senses: Klara shares how to work with Colour, Essences and Nature to support Sacred Space.
- Living from a place of abundance. How to recognise the bounty of life, using your home as a catalyst to break through perceived limitations.
What To Bring:
- A mat, blanket and small pillow
- A journal or notebook.
- Water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please note, delicious home-made food is available in the cafe.
20th and 21st July 2019
Saturday 9.30am till 5:30pm and Sunday 10am till 4pm
No3, The Hub Wincanton, Somerset
- £250.00 for 2 days
- Early Bird tickets available 15% off up until July1st - Redeem the coupon code: EARLYBIRD at the ticket checkout.
- Please note this does not include accommodation. The venue can offer bedrooms and there are many lovely guest houses locally.
Here is what people say about her work:
"Klara is a power house,if you want to see your next steps and want someone who can get you there, she's it " - Lisa Winston
"I would recommend Klara if you are feeling stuck and want to move through that space" - Suzy Carter
“Thank you, your words offered great insight and changed the way I view my life" - Mr S. Moore
About Klara Goldy
CEO of Klara Goldy Interiors
Founder of Klara Goldy/Divine By Design
My passion in the way I work is to bring about therapeutic environments that nurture beyond the expectation of customers. Every aspect of ourselves is sacred and my work expresses beauty and connection to source energy. My work is for both people and their homes since I work with Taoist and Shamanic principles to elevate and inspire our natural state. Many of my customers share how the space that was designed brought about a transformation in some part of their life. I bring in practices that free more energy and awaken your inner wisdom.
Klara has developed “The Soul Colour Alchemy System” A Way To Embody Love. Her online workshop is called “The Souls Design” Living Abundantly.